- Request for a Port Tour
1. Accomplish the MICT Visitors Form on the space below.
2. Wait for confirmation from the MICT Commercial Team for the final schedule and approval of tour request.
3. Make sure to read and understand MICT's Port Guidelines below to ensure smooth entry at the terminal premises.
* Please be informed that onsite port tours at MICT are scheduled on Mondays only.
- Port Guidelines
For arrivals/drop-offs: For all our guests, please proceed to the ICTSI Administration Lobby. Metered parking slots are available at the steel parking behind the Admin Building. ARRIVALS
For late arrivals: Thirty (30) minute grace period can be extended for late arrivals. For arrivals beyond the grace period, tour will be cancelled unless allowed to push through upon the discretion of the tour facilitator
For tour cancellation: Cancellation of tour must be made at least two (2) days prior to scheduled tour.
MAKE SURE TO BRING:1. One (1) Valid ID. No ID, no entry. All visitors of MICT are required to present a valid ID before entering the terminal.
2. Own safety vest in adherence to MICT standard
All visitors of MICT should observe the proper dress code.
The following attire will NOT be allowed to enter the premises of MICT:Sando, strapless blouses (unless worn as an undershirt), walking shorts Sandals, slippers or any open toe shoes